The NFA was formed to bring together the free-thought groups of the Northwest to work more closely and effectively on common goals and interests. We are focused on three key functions in the free-thought community:
· Organizing, managing, and coordinating conferences
· Funding grants for greater community involvement
· Hosting a Master Regional Calendar
We’ll reach our goal by
· Helping individual organizations become stronger and more vibrant
· Encouraging multi-organization events, such as picnics, lectures, and other gatherings.
· Increasing awareness through service with other community groups.